Partners & Sponsors
Special thanks to the following for their funding of our programs:
Thank you to our Community!
We are grateful to our community for the support they provide in various forms to the Autism Resource Centre. Our funding partners, sponsors, volunteers and supporting partner agencies make it possible for us to do what we do!
Community Agency & Funding Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- All Saints Anglican Church
- Autism Canada
- Autism Services, Saskatoon
- Autism Speaks Canada
- Canadian Autism Spectrum Disorders Alliance (CASDA)
- City of Regina – Community Investment Grant Program
- Community Initiatives Fund
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Ministry of Health – Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Regina Globe Theatre (Improv for Autism)
- Regina Mental Health
- Regina Public School Division
- Regina Roman Catholic School Division
- Regina Symphony Orchestra
- Saskatchewan Lotteries
- Sherwood Co-op
- Solvera Solutions
- St. James United Church
- St. Martin de Porres Parish
Thank you to these organizations, businesses and our many individual donors and supporters.
Together we make a difference!
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.