ARC membership is available to anyone who lives in Canada. The cost is $30.00.
Advantages to become a member are:
- Voting privileges
- Ability to be a Board or Committee member
- Invitations to workshops & conferences
- Discounts offered on ARC hosted training and workshops
- Communication of information through email, mail and ARC newsletters
- Library Privileges
- Invitation to age appropriate programming under services
If you are a person with autism, live in the Regina area and would like to join our programs/services, please contact the Autism Resource Centre at email@example.com or 306-569-0858. We can set up a time for an information gathering intake meeting, which is required before attending our programs.
Autism Resource Centre
199 N Leonard Street
Regina, SK S4N 5X5
DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 SITUATION, OUR OFFICE HOURS MAY CHANGE TO REFLECT CURRENT PROVINCIAL GUIDELINES. For inquiries or to hear about our current office hours, please contact us by phone, email or by using the “Questions?” form.
Our regular hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Thursday, and 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Fridays. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.