ARC membership is available to anyone who lives in Canada. The cost is $30.00 per year.
Advantages to become a member are:
- Voting privileges
- Ability to be a Board or Committee member
- Invitations to workshops & conferences
- Discounts offered on ARC hosted training and workshops
- Communication of information through email, mail and ARC newsletters
- Library Privileges
- Invitation to age appropriate programming under services
Want to join our programs/services?
If you are a person with autism and live in the Regina area, please email us your contact information and the programs you are most interested in. Our program team will reach out to set up a meeting with each individual to learn more about you and make a plan for how our programs can help you reach your goals.
Please note, this meeting and a paid membership are required before attending our programs.
Autism Resource Centre
199 Leonard Street
Regina, SK S4N 5X5
Regularnoffice hours are:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Thursday
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Friday
Closed weekends and statutory holidays