Qualifications needed to work in our Adult Programs are:
- Must be able to make a consistent 3 hour per week commitment for a minimum of 11 weeks;
- Must enjoy working with adults;
- Be willing to learn new communication skills;
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic with outgoing personalities;
- Must have knowledge of or interest in Autism Spectrum Disorder (experience working with individuals with special needs is preferred, but not essential);
- Must have completed or be working towards completion of a University degree or College diploma in a related field;
- A clear Criminal Record Check is required at start of employment
- Adult Program Workers are required to:
- Report to the ARC Program Coordinator;
- Adhere to ARC’s Confidentiality policy;
- Implement the program as assigned.
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.