ARC Summer Program Registration Information
Arc Summer Program Registration Information
The Autism Resource Centre is making some changes to the Summer Program registration process to better serve our members. We are taking additional steps toward online registration and it is our hope that by making these changes, we will save you time and provide Summer Directors with important information about your child earlier.
On April 21st, program forms will go live on ARC’s website at 10:00 AM. There will be a temporary tab added to the top blue bar to access the online forms. If you want to make sure you get your pick of weeks, it is important to begin filling out the forms as close to the release time as possible. The times for meetings will be determined by the order in which program forms are submitted on the website.
Steps for Registration:
1. Prior to registration, ensure you have all the information you will need to complete the registration on hand when registration becomes available. You will be requested to provide the following information for each child attending camp:
- Health Card Number
- Doctor’s name and phone numbers
- Parent / Guardian contact information
- Day time contact / phone number for April 24th to set up registration meeting (see step 5 below)
- Name of Child and Youth Clinician
- Name of school and teacher
- Emergency contact information
- Preferred weeks for Summer Camp (see below)
2. April 21st at 10:00 AM the summer program registration forms will go live on the Autism Resource Centre website (http://autismresourcecentre.com). Forms will not be accessible prior to 10:00 AM.
3. You will find a tab on the blue bar at the top of the website page through which to access the online forms.
4. Complete these forms as quickly as possible and submit them on line.
5. On April 24th, families will be contacted to schedule a face-to face meeting time to select weeks and meet with the Program Directors to discuss goals for the summer.
- Meeting times will be determined by the order in which program forms are submitted on the website, so in order to ensure your family gets preferred weeks, it is important to complete the online forms.
6. Family meetings will then be held May 2-4th from 4 PM- 8:45 PM and Saturday, May 5th from 10 AM-5:30 PM in 45 minute blocks. Again, the time you are scheduled to meet will be based on the order forms are submitted via the website.
- If you are from out of town, we will make arrangements to complete your registration process over the phone.
The weeks available for Summer Camp 2018 are as follows:
- Week 1: Monday, July 9th- Friday, July 13th
- Week 2: Monday, July 16th – Friday, July 20th
- Week 3: Monday, July 23rd- Friday, July 27th
- Week 4: Monday, July 20th- Friday, August 3rd
- Week 5: Tuesday, August 7th- Friday, August 10th
- Week 6: Monday, August 13th- Friday, August 17th
- Week 7: Monday, August 20th- Thursday, August 23rd
Each camper is eligible to enroll in a maximum of 5 weeks.
This year, fees with remain the same at $55/day. Therefore a 5-day week at camp will cost $275 and the 4-day weeks (weeks 5 & 7 only) will cost $220.
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.