Partners & Sponsors
Special thanks to the following for their funding of our programs:
Thank you to our Community!
We are grateful to our community for the support they provide in various forms to the Autism Resource Centre. Our funding partners, sponsors, volunteers and supporting partner agencies make it possible for us to do what we do!
Community Agency & Funding Partners
- All Saints Anglican Church
- Autism Canada
- Autism Services, Saskatoon
- Canadian Autism Spectrum Disorders Alliance (CASDA)
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Casey Foundation
- City of Regina – Community Investment Grant Program (Improv for Autism Program with the Globe Theatre; Building Block; Supported Employment)
- Community Initiatives Fund (Summer Camp; We Belong; ILP)
- Co-Operators (Autism Works; Building Block Cultural Liaison)
- Farm Credit Canada – Spirit Fund
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (Summer Camp)
- Ministry of Economy
- Ministry of Health – Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region – Children & Youth Autism Services
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Ready, Willing and Able
- Regina Globe Theatre (Improv for Autism)
- Regina Mental Health
- Regina Public School Division
- Regina Roman Catholic School Division
- Regina Symphony Orchestra
- Saskatchewan Abilities Council
- Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Saskatchewan Lotteries (Camp Connect; Improv for ASD)
- Saskatchewan Stock Growers Association
- Service Canada
- Solvera Solutions
- Street Culture Project (Building Block Program for Indigenous Youth on the spectrum)
- St. Martin de Porres Parish (Summer Camp)
- Summer Employment Transition Initiative
- YMCA – Regina
- Thank you to these organizations, businesses and our many individual donors and supporters.
Together we make a difference!
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.