ARC membership is available to anyone who lives in Canada. The cost is $25.00.
Advantages to become a member are:
- Voting privileges
- Ability to be a Board or Committee member
- Invitations to workshops & conferences
- Discounts offered on ARC hosted training and workshops
- Communication of information through email, mail and ARC newsletters
- Library Privileges
- Invitation to age appropriate programming under services
If you are a person with autism, live in the Regina area and would like to join our programs/services, please contact the
Autism Resource Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-569-0858.
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.