Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
We currently have one position available.
ILP COORDINATOR – part-time
We currently have a temporary part-time Independent Living Program (ILP) opportunity to begin October 2018, for 20 hours per week.
This is an individualized program designed to teach life skills and independence in identified areas of need. Some of these include: social skills, intimacy and dating, preparation for living independently, money management, personal hygiene, nutrition, and organizational skills. As our ILP Instructor you will work in a variety of environments including a member’s own living space, in the community, and at the ARC office.
The person we are looking for is outgoing, energetic, flexible and is able to work effectively with young adults on the autism spectrum. Previous experience working with individuals on the spectrum is required.
• Develops positive relationships with the individuals in the program while maintaining professionalism and appropriate boundaries;
• Provides quality support to young adults on the spectrum by ensuring appropriate strategies and interventions are offered;
• Maintains client confidentiality while keeping accurate records of contact, interactions and collection of data;
• Work as a team with other ARC staff;
• Able to communicate appropriately with support networks;
• Create and deliver personalized programming for individuals requiring support in the above-mentioned areas.
Must have a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle and be willing to work a varied schedule including day, evenings and weekend hours.
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary
To apply please contact: Stacey Herperger, Stacey@autismresourcecentre.com
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.